Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Joshua:
Located in Washington State (photos coming soon, had trouble with sizing) vin#THPNM004400
75k OBO(all serious offers will be considered)

This single owner, low mileage (97,476 on the original motor, brand new trans, interior and more), nearly fully restored(around 90%just needs breaks and a wiring harness) Pantera has more documentation with it than I've ever seen with any car ever. Every penny spent on maintenance ever, every oil change, every visit to the dealership to be serviced. It's got the original window sticker that was on it at the dealer. I dont believe its ever spent a single night outside a garage. This Pantera also comes with a massive memorabilia collection that probably belongs in a museum. From the De Tomaso promotional sign from the dealership to a De Tomaso ashtray and coffee cup, this collection has it all. Tons of technical manuals and spec books(including the original owners manual). All kinds of Pantera publications from Pantera coffee table books to magazines that featured the Pantera. Theres Pantera models and hot wheels, framed pantera photos, posters, artwork, certificates, patches, stickers,theres even a De Tomaso belt buckle with a Pantera on it and an old Turtle Wax can with a Pantera on the front.
The car and collection belonged to a dear friend of the family who is currently on his death bed and so the proceeds for selling the car will be going to the family to help pay for his end of life expenses. He collected all this stuff and took meticulous loving care of his car and so it is my responsibility to find a home for it where the dream can live on.

If youre interested in photos or more info please call or text Joshua@(808)464-8456 I have more pictures of the collection than I can post so please feel free to contact me about any of it.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.