Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1972 Hall Super Pantera #2388 Login/Join 
Picture of Rapid
posted
As some of you already know I have been halfheartedly trying to sell my Pantera for a while, on the Pantera Internationl cars for sell website. My business has been hit hard for the past year and a half and I need to sell my car to survive the down turn. I spent almost $200,000 (or more) on the car, because I was building a car I planned on keeping. My car is a "Hall Super Pantera" #20. Hall would build these cars and put every part that that sold in them after tearing them down and spending almost a year on body work & Paint (Fat Jacks did the work). The 1985 catalog shows the Super Pantera's selling for $185,000 (that is giving them your pantera and $185,000).
If you are interested in the car you can go to the Pantera International website to see photos and read more about the car, here is that link:
http://www.panteracars.com/242009KH.htm

I also put a video on YouTube to show off the car inside and out (the video is from a couple of recent club events. Sorry guys no video of racing or burn outs etc.)Here is that link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSouvNGPUjo

or you can go to YouTube and enter Hall Super Pantera Group4

You can pm me with any questions or call me at 480-694-3552, Thanks, Kevin (RAPID)

Posts: 802 | city, state or province, country: Arizona | Registered: May 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rapid
posted Hide Post
Here are some more photos

Posts: 802 | city, state or province, country: Arizona | Registered: May 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rapid
posted Hide Post

Picture of Rapid
posted Hide Post

Picture of Rapid
posted Hide Post

Picture of Rapid
posted Hide Post

Picture of Rapid
posted Hide Post

Picture of Rapid
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Kevin,

I am so sorry it has come down to this. Yes, the economy has hit a lot of us and the upswing only seems to be happening with the Wall Street guys that caused all the problems to begin with.

For those who not have seen Kevin's car in person, let me assure you it is stunning.

You would be very hard pressed to find a better Group 4 style Pantera than this one.

It is a great car, and Kevin is a great person. If you have any interest, I urge you to contact Kevin.

Someone with money who knows a great car when they see it will be very lucky to obtain this car.

Larry

Posts: 3231 | city, state or province, country: Fresno, California | Registered: February 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of revans69
posted Hide Post
Wow, I'm spent just looking at the pics and video - I can't imagine what would happen to me if I saw it for real! What a beautiful car you have and it's quite sad you have to part with it. I wish I could be the one to take it off your hands! Good luck!

Ron

2007 F5R AC Cobra Replica
1970 AMC AMX

Posts: 20 | city, state or province, country: Minnesota | Registered: December 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post