New
Find
Notify
Tools

1972 Pantera for sale in New Jersey Login/Join 
Picture of DEVIL
posted
off market

Posts: 263 | city, state or province, country: Atlantic City Area, NJ | Registered: November 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1972 Pantera
1958 Corvette
1968 GTO
1978 280Z
2002 XKR
Picture of tberg
posted Hide Post
What a gorgeous cat, and well priced for the amount of work. I hope you get every penny of your asking price, it's just beautiful.

Posts: 108 | city, state or province, country: Valley Glen, CA | Registered: October 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark, What is the VIN? Ive been hunting for a car that belonged to my dad and changed hands around 98. -Geoff

Posts: 24 | city, state or province, country: Chapel Hill | Registered: March 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old enough to know better and still young enough not to care.
My '71 Pantera
Picture of Mark Charlton
posted Hide Post
Mark's car is as gorgeous in person as it is in photos. The sound, however, is something that photos just can’t convey. It is one of the wickedest sounding Panteras I’ve heard. I'm sorry that you are considering letting it go, but I'm sure the new owner will enjoy the fruits of a lot of beautiful and hard work.

Mark

Posts: 3047 | city, state or province, country: Ottawa, Ontario Canada | Registered: May 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stunningly beautiful. Looks to be a real bargain.

Posts: 1286 | city, state or province, country: Greensboro, NC | Registered: July 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quickitty
posted Hide Post
Very nice!!
I love those wheels, they are perfect for your car

Posts: 727 | city, state or province, country: Florida | Registered: January 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw Mark's car in the flesh at one of the Kingston, Ontario, Canada get-togethers.

The car is a real beauty. The photos do not do it justice. Everything is well sorted out - front to rear

More than any other DeTomaso, the Amerisport bumpers look perfect on his car. I love the wheels.

In my opinion, the car is very well priced (as in: a really good deal).

Good luck Mark. Sorry to hear you are looking at selling it.

BG

Posts: 332 | city, state or province, country: Ontario, Canada | Registered: October 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
He who dies with the most toys is dead
Picture of 4NHOTROD
posted Hide Post
Sorry to see you sell it Mark.
Whoever buys it will be getting a beautiful car.
Will

Posts: 1258 | city, state or province, country: Canada | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post