Skip to main content

I have a partial rear clip from an L production unit Pantera. Technically is the frame rails and the majority of both wheelhouses. No quarter panels or suspension. I do not know what VIN it was from, but it had undercoating originally on the top side of the engine bay. The parts car it came off of had been stripped of its identification.

There is NO rust in the sheet metal. I've had it for years and in dry storage. There is evidence of some damage at one time on the driver side. Has some wrinkling in the metal like it was dented and straightened. The wrinkling is rear-ward of the suspension. The previous owner had it straightened on a frame machine before it was removed from the car. I've measured it and its dimensionally sound. Suspension locations are square and diagonals are equal on the tops side. Passenger side wheel house is in excellent condition. Only what's shown in photos is included.

Asking 4500.00 for both sides as shown, or 2000 dollars for driver and 2500 dollars for passenger if sold separately. If they are sold separately I will cut the rear cross member in the middle but will not cut the wheelhouses from the frame rail.

Can be picked up on Oklahoma City or I can ship at the buyers expense on a pallet or crate.

Planning to list on ebay in a few days as well, if there are no takers here.

Thank you!

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Pantera_Wheelhouses_overall
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.