Skip to main content

Chuck, I have been adviised to start with you on chasing down the history of my car. It has approx. 21,000 miles registered on the title and odometer. It is a pretty clean car and looks bto be very original. I am surprised as to the chassis number and would like to start researching the car's history prior to performing a complete restoration. Could you help me chase information on the car. Thank you, Brian
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by PanteraZog:
Chuck, I have been adviised to start with you on chasing down the history of my car. It has approx. 21,000 miles registered on the title and odometer. It is a pretty clean car and looks bto be very original. I am surprised as to the chassis number and would like to start researching the car's history prior to performing a complete restoration. Could you help me chase information on the car. Thank you, Brian
Here is a picture of the door tag.

It is my understanding that there is another car registered with a production number in the 8000S. Is there a possibility that you could forward my information (email) to him so we could compare notes. I have owned two 1974 Panteras and believe this one to be of true origin. It looks to be very original and has a title that states true miles in the 21,000 range. Please help me chase the history on this car. All I know is that it was in Pennsylvania in a storage container.

Let me know if there is anything else you need from me, thank you, Brian

Attachments

Images (1)

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.