Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I also have a Pantera bra, also for sale. Will dig it out and take a pic or two.

As for mud flaps, a lot of folks in the Vintage Mustang community recommend getting some generic flaps and trimming them to the fender contour, then using generic binder clips found at your local office supply store to secure them to the fender lips. It's a temporary solution for driving the car, but easily removable when showing.
There is no excuse in this day and age to ugly up your car with those antiquated bras and mud flaps Big Grin

3M clear vinyl for the bra and to protect lower fenders from rock chips, recommend professional installation (and as I keep telling my wife) it's harder than it looks...
Here's my bra, loosely draped over the car. I didn't fasten it at the bottom. Note that it has been folded up in a box for the last 20+ years. I expect a couple hours in the sun would soften the vinyl, remove the creases and allow it to be pulled tightly around the front end surfaces. A good cleaning wouldn't hurt either.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • bra_1sm
Last edited by garth66

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.