Skip to main content

All,

THIS IS A FEELER ONLY: IN ORDER TO DETERMINE AMOUNT OF CARS WHICH MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING - NO COMMITMENT AT THIS TIME

Chesapeake Panteras is potentially looking at a track day sometime this summer (Late July/August). The primary Track we are looking at right now is Dominion Raceway's Road course in Thornburg Va. About 60 mins south of DC, and right off of interstate 95 which should make travel easy. This is a relatively new course/facility and from what I gather is more of a fun course than a technical one.

We're looking at a HPDE type of track day, for all types of cars (street through race) and driver experience level. A class room session and instructors would be provided.

For this to be a stand alone event, we'd need 30-40 cars, cost would be 375-500 per car. That preliminary value is based on a high ballpark quote for a complete track day and obviously is dependent on number of attendees and the calendar day we end up choosing.

We're a Pantera club, so this is set up for a Pantera core of cars. With that said, you are welcome to bring whatever vehicle you'd like and invite your buddies!

If you're interested, please respond below. Also please let me know how serious you are, by ranking yourself 1-10. 1 being "I am interested but can only attend if the planets align, and 10 being "I will attend whenever you schedule it!" Smiler

Responses will determine how we proceed.

Thank you
Dave
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.