Skip to main content

The Monterey Motorsports Reunion is fast approaching. All Pantera people and fellow gearheads are invited to my annual trackside BBQ at Laguna Seca, immediately following the races on Saturday, 8/19.

If you'd like to relax and visit with Pantera friends and fellow gearheads after a full day at the races, come by and chill out with a beer, wine, chicken, tri-tip, and other good eats.

Or, you could spend an hour sitting in traffic waiting to exit Laguna Seca... Frowner

Date: Saturday, August 20, 2016
Time: Immediately following the last race on Saturday
Location: Campsite #85 in Can Am Circle (2nd campsite on right as you enter the gate at the top of the hill from Highway 68). This is just up the hill from the corral, so leave your car in the corral and stroll on over to the BBQ.
Map: https://app.box.com/s/szp7ay2nerj9pbonxu13

I'll be flying a DeTomaso flag so we're easy to find.

For those attending Concorso Italiano, you may be able to come right in for the BBQ after Concorso, but no guarantees. A number of folks over the last 2 years came over after Concorso and drove right in - no one was checking passes after the races on Saturday - they were too busy managing the exiting traffic. A couple people said that someone at the gate asked for their tickets and they just pointed to our campsite and said "they're just coming for the BBQ, then leaving right after" and were let in. But again, it's a crap shoot. No guarantees that the folks manning the entrance booth will be so gracious. Not sure if SCRAMP is still running things...

RSVP: Please email me directly if you're planning to come so I know how much food to buy.
Donations gratefully accepted.

See you in Monterey!
Garth
garth_rodericks @ yahoo.com
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.