Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Julian.

Yes i have seen this one. Thanks.

I make a bid on the two Pantera from Fast and Furios, just finish on Ebay. It dittent sell in the auction. But the seller came back to me and offer them to me for my bid. So now i dont know ?.

I think there are many parts missing on this two car and i dont know if it possible to find the parts.
For making the damed/rust on the cars it not a problem.
Just to find the missing parts i am affreid of.

Kjeld,

Have you seen this on Ebay? It looks a good candidate, at least all the parts are there so you don't have to go searching and at $18K price still has some room to go IMO.

Ebay Project

Julian[/QUOTE]
Just my opinion....

You would be far, far ahead with a project car like the one Julian pointed out.

Even though there are two cars in the F&F deal, they are trashed. The only thing that the Yellow car doesn't have that the F&F cars do is a tatooed model that has climbed on them. And that doesn't make them better.

Again, just my opinion, but there has to be better "projects" than those two... The F&F cars look like a nighmare to me.

Rocky
I agree with NOT buying a stunt car from F&F, looking at the picture of the #2 car in the air plane hanger, it has a relocated cooler in front and a custom master for the clutch, so the car has some up-grades, that's probably a good thing, I also noted he ( the seller ) has a nice toy chest Porsche, 200,000.00+ plane and he seems to be willing to go in depth about the car. for the money it would be wise to go there and take a Pantera person with you. It LOOKS good.
quote:
Originally posted by Kjeld Pedersen:
Hi

I am looking for a pantera project model 1971 - 1976 It dossent matter if it weary rusty or damed.

Kjeld Pedersen
Denmark
I'd stay well away from the Fast & Furious cars and if I was at all considering them it would have to include a personal inspection up close. Movie theatres will do just about anything to get the shot and one car looks like the whole chassis is tweaked the way it sits in the photos.

Even if you can make one good car from the two, won't you end up paying import duties on both?

That is without all the parts chasing and shipping costs. Being in Denmark, I'd think you definitely want a complete car.

Julian
The Fast & Furious cars are junk. Mike Mayberry thought so even before they were stripped of all the valuable parts. As he stated, if they were worth restoring, he would have done so.

The project Pantera in the airplane hangar on ebay looks like an excellent candidate for what you want. And, according to the description, it has ALL the pieces.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...48&item=380653190593

Good luck!
Link copied to your clipboard.