Skip to main content

I am seeking a pair of ZF side mounts. I'm not interested in any of the vendor aftermarket solutions, only looking for the original de Tomaso pieces.

If you have, or know someone who does have, one or two mounts for sale please contact me here or through a private message.

I have numerous new and used Pantera pieces available for trade, or good old plain hard cash.

Thanks for any info you may have.

Larry

Attachments

Images (1)
  • IMG_0658
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Peter,

First off, I am luckily in a position where I can afford to save 2511 and I'm willing to do so regardless of the cost, up to a point of course.

I bought some new old stock pieces from an owner in Oregon at prices that were greater than they should have been. Beggars can't be choosers, however.

I was also lucky enough to obtain a lead on a complete front clip which also contributed some pieces.

Johnny Woods out of the UK makes some excellent sheet-metal replacements and lists his items on USA eBay. You probably are already aware of him.

When looking for your parts just keep posting your requests to the forums and follow all the leads you get. The parts are out there but not easily found or cheaply priced.

Good luck,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.