Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pantera Tool Kit Login/Join 
Picture of A Hudson
posted
I've got a partial kit, original bag, plus two repro bags. Am looking for the original kit, would accept as 'package' with bag and all, or just tools. My car is a 74.

Thanks in advance. PM or post here.

A Hudson

Posts: 1147 | city, state or province, country: Alabama | Registered: August 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of king
posted Hide Post
i have several complete kits with original bags. let me know what tools you have and i will send you an email on pricing with exchange. send your email to mikedmayberry@hotmail.com

Posts: 556 | city, state or province, country: north hollywood | Registered: August 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of A Hudson
posted Hide Post
Gotcha. Will send what I have in a photo, let you fill in the gaps in a hopefully non-fiscally draining way! Thanks.

A Hudson

Posts: 1147 | city, state or province, country: Alabama | Registered: August 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old enough to know better and still young enough not to care.
My '71 Pantera
Picture of Mark Charlton
posted Hide Post
Adams,

There is one on eBay right now.

Mark

Posts: 3115 | city, state or province, country: Ottawa, Ontario Canada | Registered: May 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of A Hudson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Charlton:
Adams,

There is one on eBay right now.

Mark

Thank you friend, am in touch with them too.

A Hudson