Skip to main content

I'm going to miss my car while it's down for heavy maintenance but, I have been driving her most days for ten years now. She doesn't owe me a thing.
Finally got my new 427 dart windsor, brake upgrade coming soon, some new leather and I may even paint it...
Gonna' miss her, but gonna'fall in love all over again when she gets back !...

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Dart427
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

In reference to the builder Specialty Performance Engineering, I could not recommend a better builder. I was worried about my gear box so he took a little torque out of this motor. He was an engineer in the industry for years. He does not just order parts and assemble them, everything is measured tested and confirmed. He is an expert mathematician and when you talk to him the conversation quickly soars over your head. He does not care who made it or what they say, he gets parts and measures them as compared to manufacturers claims. He has measured and checked every part of this assembly, you can see my spring numbers on the heads, my springs all have equal pressure when fully open and equal pressure fully closed. He helped me out a bit with my numbers engine and I have been running it hard for ten years.
He is a master air flow technician and tuner, the cars I have seen in his shop are sterile pieces of art with 1000 plus horse power.

This gentleman is a jedi master for sure, true professional, no BS, spotless shop... None better.

specarb@gmail.com

He really is an accomplished builder... He was telling my wife and I how he has been thrown out of a few gas stations for standing around testing the specific gravity of the fuels...lol... He has taught me a lot over the years. Of course it all slipped away. But it all folds into each other and really make sense when he lines it all up.
Great guy, never met anyone like him...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.