Skip to main content

Pantera literature collection. I have enjoyed and followed Panteras for many years, with full enthusiasm and passion. I owned 8 over the past 30 or so years, met some incredible people and have learned a ton. Much of what I’ve learned was from others who’ve learned and shared through books, magazines, real-world, first-hand experience and research.

As we continue to trim back on excess ‘stuff’, it strikes me that I have shelves of information that could help another Pantera and DeTomaso fan who is on the learning curve. Or just wants to round out their collection.

So I offer this stack, this boxload of Pantera literature. I was going to catalog each title, but I’m just going to offer it as is, in a bundle. If any of this duplicates what you have or if you want to sell it piecemeal and make some money, that’s your deal.

I’m offering the books, the many Pantera International issues (high quality like you can’t believe), POCA journals, tech bulletin binder, and all you see for $100. The entire lot. You’ll save more than that the first time you use even one ‘how to’ article in the bundle.

I don’t know about shipping, other than it’ll be whatever it is. I have no financial interest in jacking this up; I’ll just calculate it for you at purchase. If it’s too much, no worries, we’ll just reverse the deal and move on. (It’ll be about 15 pounds or so.)

Here’s a chance to grab a near lifetime collection of Pantera lore and lust, much of it gone from reprinting forever.

Just PM me and we'll figure it out.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Pantera_magazines
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.