Skip to main content

Fred was boasting to his boss one day "you know I know everyone there is to know"

Just name someone, anyone and I know them.

Tired of Fred's boasting his boss calls his bluff, "OK Fred how about Tom Cruise?"

No dramas there Tom and I go way back. So Fred and his boss fly over to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruises door, Tom shouts, Fred whats happening, come in and lets have a beer.

Impressed Fred's boss is still sceptical. After they leave Tom Cruises house he tells Fred that he thinks he was just lucky.

No, name anyone else, OK then, President Trump.
Yes were old buddies, lets fly out to Washington, and off they go.

At the white house, Trump spots Fred on the tour and calls him over, what a surprise Fred, I was just off to a meeting but lets catch up a little first.

The Boss is shaken by now but still not totally convinced.

When they leave the white house grounds he expresses his doubts to Fred who implores him to name anyone else at all.

Pope Francis, his boss replies.

Sure says Fred, Ive known him for years. So off they fly to Rome.

Fred and his boss are assembled with the masses at the Vatican's St Peters square, when Fred says, this will never work, I can't catch the popes eye amongst all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so just let me go
upstairs and I will come out on the balcony with the Pope, and he disappears into the Vatican.
Sure enough, half an hour later Fred appears with the pope on the balcony.

But by the time he returns he finds his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by Paramedics.

Making his way to his Boss's side Fred asks him what happened?

His boss looks up and says, It was the final straw...you and the Pope came out onto the balcony, and the man next to me said, who the hell is that bloke on the balcony with Fred!

Stolen from the TR forum in England.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.