PANTERA INTERNATIONAL
A DE TOMASO CAR CLUB

Presents the De Tomaso Forums
The On-Line Meeting Place for De Tomaso Owners and Enthusiasts

Pantera International Home Page    De Tomaso Forums     Forums Summary Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Electrical and HVAC Systems     Winter Project -- Pantera Electronics HMC & ISC

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Winter Project -- Pantera Electronics HMC & ISC Login/Join 
Picture of rlee63a4
posted
I just finished installing a couple of Jon Haas' fine products this winter to bring at least part of my Pantera into the 21st century and make The Beast more safe and reliable in the process. Both the Headlight Motor Controller and the Ignition Switch Controller installed and function as advertised. I previosuly installed Jon's ATO Fuse Panel; that was one of the best updates I've made to date. Now I just have to figure out what Pantera Electronics product I want for next winter's project. More to come...

Smiler

Enjoy,

Ron

Keeping #3336 alive...and loving it!

HMC & ISC Installed

Posts: 202 | city, state or province, country: Ohio | Registered: September 14, 2001Report This Post