Skip to main content

Want to upgrade your headlights but keep the original "frog eye" look or the other options are just too expensive for you? I found these projector housings in 7" round to fit the Pantera. I already had Sylvania halogens in the car and replacing them with these and make a huge difference in the lighting. They use common H4 bulbs. I'm going to install Silver Stars and should see an even bigger difference. Cost??? Would you believe $3.99 for the pair including xenon bulbs? The catch? They soak you for shipping ($25.99 in the 48 states) to make up on the low price. Still a deal if you ask me. Lenses are glass and the rear body is metal.

Attachments

Images (5)
  • bulb_box
  • bulb
  • compare
  • two_on
  • front_view
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by 4NFORD:
Want to upgrade your headlights but keep the original "frog eye" look or the other options are just too expensive for you? I found these projector housings in 7" round to fit the Pantera. I already had Sylvania halogens in the car and replacing them with these and make a huge difference in the lighting. They use common H4 bulbs. I'm going to install Silver Stars and should see an even bigger difference. Cost??? Would you believe $3.99 for the pair including xenon bulbs? The catch? They soak you for shipping ($25.99 in the 48 states) to make up on the low price. Still a deal if you ask me. Lenses are glass and the rear body is metal.

Dennis,
Could I get the information on where you bought the lights. Thanks!
The headlights were purchased from a EBay Company called Speed Index. They sell a wide assortment of headlights. They are listed for specific vehicles but the 7" rounds I believe are pretty genenric. You can find them at:

http://stores.ebay.com/SPEED-INDEX-STORE_W0QQssPageName...ibQ3astoreviewQQtZkm

Do a search for the round projector lights. If you have trouble finding it, go to my web site and use the Email link to reach me.
Looks very nice indeed. Well done.
I have been following our Swedish friend GORAN and his HEMI-PANTERA's weight-loss regime. Lites wise we have removed everything, lites, brackets, motors etc and yes again Goran was right. We saved + - 20kg on each side! Just on the lite conversion...and the clear plexi covers moderise the look of the car immeasurably... ( I will post pics wen finished, also of the loss of glass, door panels, center consol etc...all in GORAN's fab article couple of PI gr8 'newsbook.'ago......More pics & AVI's guys, ..this is just awesome....
quote:
Originally posted by 4NFORD:

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.