Skip to main content

Hello all,
I'm going to be dealing off a set of Campi 15 inch 10"s and 8"s. I'm going to give my local Pantera brothers first shot though. This is with good speed rated Dunlop rubber. What's the going price for these? I've read some high numbers here on the board but I know there is a difference between what a few vendors throw out and what reality is. Can someone share some info that they are sure is accurate? Thanks all.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have seen bigger numbers too—up to $3500/set. Especially on eBay. I would post good photos of all the wheels and let people contact you with offers. When I bought mine, the seller set the asking price and I was the 3rd guy to contact him (of many) and the first not to haggle with him on the price. I thought it was fair and happily paid. I haven't seen a nicer OR a cheaper set since. Good luck!

Mark
Hey Guys,
I'm gonna give some local Pantera guys first dibs for a day or two two. If nothing comes up locally I'll sell them on the PI board. To all the guys who messaged me, give me a couple of days also. I'll come back to you guys first. I know prices are way down on sports cars right now but I'm thinking of getting out of the Pantera world.
Link copied to your clipboard.