Skip to main content

What do you think??

It got a new color,new (steel) hood,all new glass ,new weather seals ,new door handles,satin black trim,new airdam (not yet installed) re-coated 180 deg headers,stainless heat shields for headers,glass beaded valve covers/intake/air filter assy.,etc....
I still have to install the airdam and side mirrors.

Ron

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 100_1076-2
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Nice! How about some pics of the engine bay?

Who did you order your wheels from and what sizes/offsets? And did they require any spacers to get them positioned so well within the wheel wells?

Would love to know more about your GT40 as well. Superformance, CAV, ERA, other? More pics. Beautiful!
quote:
Originally posted by garth66:
Nice! How about some pics of the engine bay?

Who did you order your wheels from and what sizes/offsets? And did they require any spacers to get them positioned so well within the wheel wells?

Would love to know more about your GT40 as well. Superformance, CAV, ERA, other? More pics. Beautiful!

The wheels are from Team III in Cali. They make them to order so they do not require any spacers. They will make any B/S that you want. These are 17X11 rear (6.5" B/S) and 17X8 front.( i don't remember the B/S but I can look it up if you need me to)

The GT40 is from RCR (Race Car Replicas) out of Detroit. It has an aluminum Monocoque chassis,billet suspension,bodywork molded directly from an original MK1 GT40,AP brakes and a dry-sump SVO engine with Yates heads/intake. 2300# and nealry 700fwhp.
It's quite a ride!

Ron

Attachments

Images (1)
  • IMG_4509-2
Ron, those are fabulous. GREAT taste in cars, especially since it matches mine. The blue is superb. Is the Ghibli yours as well? I had a Merak SS in D'oro Longchamps (I think that's the correct color name anyway) and always liked that color. You don't see it much.

I believe I've heard your name from Pat Mical who did work on both our cars at one point.

I'm in agreement with my voyeur friends here - MORE PICS of the engine bay, etc.
Link copied to your clipboard.