Skip to main content

Hi, Due to time constraints I'm thinking of selling my 1971. I have all the parts, body has been blasted, chassis has been redone, blasted, painted, cleared, bushings etc. Have a complete high dollar cleveland in pieces all done. What would be the best way to unload ?........All or piece by piece ?........Thanks in advance.......John 262-966-9879 alpinejohn@yahoo.com Hi decided to list on EBAY, just easier to post one set of pictures and description than multiples, the auction number is: 280050772661

Attachments

Images (1)
  • MVC-031S
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by alpinejohn:
Hi, Due to time constraints I'm thinking of selling my 1971. I have all the parts, body has been blasted, chassis has been redone, blasted, painted, cleared, bushings etc. Have a complete high dollar cleveland in pieces all done. What would be the best way to unload ?........All or piece by piece ?........Thanks in advance.......John 262-966-9879

John,
is there an e-mail address which the viewers can got to for pictures?
quote:
Originally posted by dwessel:
quote:
Hi, Due to time constraints I'm thinking of selling my 1971. I have all the parts, body has been blasted, chassis has been redone, blasted, painted, cleared, bushings etc. Have a complete high dollar cleveland in pieces all done. What would be the best way to unload ?........All or piece by piece ?........Thanks in advance.......John 262-966-9879

John,
quote:
Originally posted by Derrick:
Do you have pics?? Sounds like the way I want to go. Please email me at dlariviere@mountaincable.net with some details.
I decided to list on Ebay, just easier then trying to send multiple people pictures and info, the auction number is: 280050772661.....Thanks.......John
quote:
Originally posted by Himark:
There is no doubt the best way is piece by piece but the easiest is a package. I run a bodyshop and would be interested. email me at timlind_2000@yahoo.com
Hi, I decided to list on Ebay....just easier....auction number is 280050772661.....Thanks.......John
quote:
Originally posted by dwessel:
quote:

John,

Attachments

Images (1)
  • MVC-003S
Link copied to your clipboard.