Skip to main content

BEFORE I PUT THIS 71 PANTERA ON EBAY I WANT TO OFFER IT FOR SALE ON THE FORUM. I BOUGHT THIS CAR OUT OF AN ESTATE 3 WEEKS AGO AND HERE IS WHAT I KNOW. THE CAR HAS THE FULL LEATHER GROUP V INTERIOR IN VERY NICE SHAPE. IT HAS ALL THE FIBERGLASS SPOILERS AND SIDE SKIRTS THAT CAME WITH THE GROUP V CAR. I BELIEVE EVERYTHING WAS DONE BY HALL PANTERA. THE CAR HAS THE 4.6 ENGINE AND RUNS VERY WELL. THE SLAVE CYL. AND CLUTCH WERE JUST REPLACED ALONG WITH THE DECKLID SHOCKS. THE TIRES AND WHEELS ARE ALSO IN EXCELLENT SHAPE. THE CAR IS A 10 FOOTER. LOOKS GREAT FROM 10 FEET BUT NEEDS A COMPLETE PAINT JOB. BODY VERY STRAIGHT BUT NEEDS PAINT.A FEW THINGS THAT NEED TO BE FIXED ARE THE HEADLIGHTS DO NOT GO UP AND THE PASS WINDOW DOES NOT OPERATE.THE FRONT ROTORS NEED TO BE TURNED OR REPLACED BECAUSE WHEN YOU BRAKE YOU FEEL A VIBRATION IN THE BRAKING.THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A PANTERA FOR UNDER 40K...I WILL BE GLAD TO SEND PICTURES BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY. I WILL NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO GET THIS DONE.THANKS, MIKE MAYBERRY
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Sorry Mick, I didn't read far enough back in the thread. The interior is a later style as was used in the GT5. I don't think of a GT5 as a "Group 5" as that term usually implies a race car — to me anyway. Are you the guy who posted on kijiji about seeing a Pantera? If you're ever in Montreal or Ottawa there are a few you can see. Let me know if you're ever nearby and we can meet.

Mark

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.