Skip to main content

Hi Gang,

My Dad is turning his 1971 Pantera into a GT5-S and we have lots of original parts to sell. This car was the nicest, most solid, rust free Pantera I've ever seen. Here are some of the parts available...Eventually everything will go to Ebay, but if you want something now, e-mail me (kidpantera@aol.com) These parts are all in Florida.

7" & 8" campys (2 sets, one with arrivas)
original partial fenders (what we cut off for the GT5-s Modification)
chrome side mirror
headlight parts (chrome rings and all the other guts that got replaced by a vader light kit)
original radiator
original shocks
original AC parts
Original clutch master cyl.
More to come....
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

you are turning a PUSHBUTTON INTO A GT5S??????
tell your dad to buy a L car and hack that up SOMEBODY STOP that man! the pushbuttons with all the original stuff will eventually be worth more than a hacked up clone or even a nice one. TEll your dad he can have my 71 non pushbutton in exchange which is extremely nice. I'll even give up my hood with the gt5s vents, the carerra coil overs a rollcage, and a stockpile of hipo cleveland parts
everything else pantr a I have.
Hopefully I read this post wrong.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • MY_CAR_FR_LEFT
Hi Guys,

No, we are not turning a push button into a GT5-S. It is just a plain old 1971 Pantera.

Now for the bad news, The interior parts are no longer for sale. We found out that there are way too many problems trying to make a real 5-S interior work in this early of a car. Instead of buying the real interior, we are trading in the old interior and having a replica interior made that will fit. I am really sorry for any inconvienence.

We still have the other parts for sale....I also have a damaged 2 piece windshield molding for sale cheap. It would need to be brought to a good chrome shop to have the mitered joints re-soldiered and then be rechromed. (Each half of the molding is made of three pieces of brass that have mitered corners that are soldiered together) On 1 half molding, a miter joint is cracked. On the other half molding, one of the brass pieces is broken off right at the joint. If anyone is interested I will take some pictures....FYI, this is what happens to the molding when you try to remove it according to the shop manual. To remove it without damaging it, you need to take out the windshield, rubber gasket, and molding all at once.
Last edited by ctpantera
Link copied to your clipboard.