Skip to main content

1971 Pantera, 28,500 miles, unmolested car. I purchased in May of 2004 for $22,900. Since then, I have spent around $3,000 in upgrades including new: Radiator and fans from PI Motor sports, Coil-over adjustable shocks from PI, MSD Ignition, Water pump, Alternator, Optima Battery, Holley Electric Fuel Pump, Rear Deck Lid Struts, E-brake cable.

I'll miss driving to work once a week in this car. I feel $27,000 is a more than fair price (also willing to consider SUV trades). Let me know if you are interested and arrange to inspect first hand. I am located in Central California.
Attached is the Ebay vehicle summary from the previous owner in pdf format.
I wish I could hold onto her but I need to get a new daily driver.

Let me know if you have any questions Thanks,
Mark

Attachments

Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I live about ten blocks from this car. Haven't yet had the chance to get over to Mark's and kick his butt for selling it ;-) I will be happy to view it for, or with, any potential buyers. I spent 1 1/2 years shopping for my 2511 and haven't forgotten what to look for. Have not yet driven this car, or had it on a lift, but my initial inspection a few months ago showed a decent, basic survivor. $27K is in the right ballpark for a price. If I can help you in your search, drop me a note at - det8742511@aol.com

Larry
Link copied to your clipboard.