Skip to main content

I am posting this for my friend Steve Julius in Phoenix. I visited him there yesterday and had the opportunity to see and drive # 4357. Any one looking for a "Brand New" Pantera this is your car. About 1000 well sorted miles only. Completely gone through > 100% > mechanically and cosmetically. You have to see it to believe it. Addtionaly, he wants a reasonable $56k. He is selling the car as he continues with his restorations on Ferrari's, Astons, Alpha's and soon the re-restoration on my #3463 (still want even more from the car...).

He will be able to send you descriptions, documents, and pictures. The detail is amazing. The car is also a show winner. The "drive" is rock solid. Anyone looking for a Pantera must consider this example. Steve is well known POCA member in AZ.

Check out his website:
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/sjulius

Call him:

email him:
scjulius@cox.net

Thanks for looking!

Dave # 3463

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Steve_Julius_1972_L
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I had several e-mail exchanges with Steve in the past regarding his car. Steve used to be an engineer for Chevy. He is one very smart
and knowledgeable guy. He spent lots of time with me exchanging e-mails pointing out features to look for searching for my first Pantera and I very much appreciated his selfless act of kindness to me. Steve has really gone through this car and it looks great. I'm holding out for a grp4 if I can find one but if I wasn't I would put this Pantera at the top of my list. I wish Steve good luck finding a new home for his car.
Wow, about 350 views and Steve has told me no one has called. Where are all the buyers? He has really not tried to sell the car except through this post and a HMN ad. Later this month his car will "star" in a Universal movie production (I think sitting in front of a home).
Then he will get a little more serious about a sale.

Again, if you are looking for a Pantera you should explore this example. By the way check out his engine bay...

Best of luck to those on the fence.

Dave # 3463

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Steve_Julius_1972_L_Engine_Bay
Link copied to your clipboard.