Skip to main content

I have a 1972 Pantera that has been completely rebuilt to documented show winning standards with a metal GT5 package. This car has a history well documented both on this site and others to show the quality put into this rebuild. This is an exceptional car and has only recorded a few hundred miles since completion. The history includes the Best of Show and Best Engine at Monterey. So I do not ramble on here, I am providing a link to my dropbox which contains countless pictures to show the quality of the car from various periods as well as current. The car throughout is exceptional as the pictures will show. There is a doc file there that contains the links to various sites that contain further information on the car. I have owned several Panteras since 1972 and this one by far is as nice as I ever dreamed of owning. It needs to be seen by more people than I am able to do now so Panteras will continue to garner the respect that they deserve. Price $100,000

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gaq...uy3OleHImS3ePBa?dl=0

I can be reached via Email Bob@Abtdata.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Very nice car and priced to sell, best of luck.
quote:
Originally posted by Fencerider:
I have a 1972 Pantera that has been completely rebuilt to documented show winning standards with a metal GT5 package. This car has a history well documented both on this site and others to show the quality put into this rebuild. This is an exceptional car and has only recorded a few hundred miles since completion. The history includes the Best of Show and Best Engine at Monterey. So I do not ramble on here, I am providing a link to my dropbox which contains countless pictures to show the quality of the car from various periods as well as current. The car throughout is exceptional as the pictures will show. There is a doc file there that contains the links to various sites that contain further information on the car. I have owned several Panteras since 1972 and this one by far is as nice as I ever dreamed of owning. It needs to be seen by more people than I am able to do now so Panteras will continue to garner the respect that they deserve. Price $100,000

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gaq...uy3OleHImS3ePBa?dl=0

I can be reached via Email Bob@Abtdata.com

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.