Skip to main content

A friend of mine has a '72 pre L "project car" for sale.

1972 Early model Pre L
THTNLU02169
38,600 miles

The car had been sitting for about 5 years but still runs well and all systems are functional. He had just started on his restoration when he purchased another car. The motor runs strong and has a cam which sounds and acts like a “sizeable” grind. The car has some rust but is not a “rust bucket”. The worst rust in on the frame on the passenger side forward of the rear wheel. This can be fixed with a piece of 90 degree bend replacement patch. All in all a pretty solid body. The interior is in pretty good shape. It has 15” centerline type wheels, actual make is unknown. The A/C parts are all there but was taken apart. It is unknown if the system has leaks now but was running prior to disassembly. Comes with trunk tub. Rectangle head lights (vader?)

New Parts

clutch master
long throw clutch slave
braided SS clutch line
Fluidyne radiator
Stewart blueprinted NASCAR water pump
Complete silicone hose kit
Petronix module w/coil
Gear drive
Shift gate plate

Asking $25,000 I'm fielding the initial questions for him. You can contact me at dyogi@hawaii.rr.com or 808-551-2426

Attachments

Images (17)
  • IMG_0495
  • pantera_119
  • pantera_120
  • pantera_121
  • pantera_122
  • pantera_123
  • pantera_124
  • pantera_125
  • pantera_128
  • pantera_131
  • pantera_132
  • pantera_133
  • pantera_136
  • pantera_137
  • pantera_140
  • pantera_141
  • pantera_143
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyAlki:
Where in Washigton will it go and who bought it?????

John

John,

The new owners name is Darin Watkins? I can't remember his last name. He's been lurking around the Pantera scene for some time and knows most of the NW members. I think that he may be a veteranarian or related profession since his email have a veteranarian address attached.
It's true!
After searching for the better part of 3 decades, the Pantera of my dreams is coming to Eastern Washington. After seeing the car in Hawaii, it decided to follow me home.

Many thanks to Dennis, Bioni, and the Howard the owner, for being such great new friends, and excellent caretakers of this fine vehicle.

Darin

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.