Skip to main content

I will be selling my Pantera after 10 happy years oof ownership. I don't expect the sale to occur before Spring when all the salt is washed from the roads up here in Minnesota! I am posting this message so far ahead of time so that those of you who are thinking of purchasing a Pantera in the near future will have ample time to consider this one. It is a "bought and owned in N. California" example (until my purchase) with complete ownership history and records with receipts back to 1986! If you send me your email address I will forward you a complete and honest description of the car (too lengthy to include here). In the meantime, there are twenty seven (27) high quality pictures of the exterior, interior and underside posted here: www.flickr.com/photos/dakelm

Have a safe, warm winter.

Doug Kelm

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Left_Front
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by dakelm:
I will be selling my Pantera after 10 happy years oof ownership. I don't expect the sale to occur before Spring when all the salt is washed from the roads up here in Minnesota! I am posting this message so far ahead of time so that those of you who are thinking of purchasing a Pantera in the near future will have ample time to consider this one. It is a "bought and owned in N. California" example (until my purchase) with complete ownership history and records with receipts back to 1986! If you send me your email address I will forward you a complete and honest description of the car (too lengthy to include here). In the meantime, there are twenty seven (27) high quality pictures of the exterior, interior and underside posted here: www.flickr.com/photos/dakelm

Have a safe, warm winter.

Doug Kelm

How much ? ? ? $$$$
Link copied to your clipboard.