Skip to main content

"For sale at new price of $45000.00"
I am offering my 1973 gts for sale.It is an original car never restored i am the 3rd owner always in calif til i purchased and brought it to ariz.It has 20459 miles,fluiddine radaitor and fans.Msd ign,850 demon,boyds 17" with pilot sports.Recent caliper rebuild,master cyl and clutch assy by Pantera International.
Never rained on or washed.
These cars are only original once and only a handful left unrestored.
$45.000.00
Car is number 6872
If more info needed contact me at pant351@yahoo.com

Attachments

Images (9)
  • MVC-090S
  • MVC-091S
  • MVC-092S
  • MVC-093S
  • MVC-006S
  • MVC-008S
  • MVC-009S
  • MVC-010S
  • MVC-011S
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hey great, the Pantera hobby isn't losing you!

Anyone interested, I've seen Bob's car and it is in great shape, easily worth his asking price.

The spoiler was sold by Gran Turismo, a company formed in the '70s by several Pantera project insiders who decided to market a line of accessories for the Pantera, because Ford wasn't interested in marketing them. When Gran Turismo closed its doors, I believe both Fred Matsumoto (Mind Train) and Hall Pantera bought up the left over stock. I doubt there are any available new any longer. At a Pantera show of any size you will normally find one or two cars with the spoiler installed. Gran Turismo is the company that also sold the luggage rack and front "nerf bar" you find on Panteras from time to time. Bill Gaino's Pantera has the nerf bar on the front.

how exciting Bob, to go shopping for a GT5-S, good luck.

take care, George

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.