Skip to main content

My 73L is for sale. I am just not as much in to working on cars as I used to be. Not that it needs much. It is a really nice car, and has about 46k miles on it. Motor has about 4000 miles, and was built at a local race shop. Supposed to have about 400 hp, according to them. Lots of nice parts went into the build of it, and I have the spec sheet. The car has no rust that I know of or very very minor. Most of the interior was redone by previous owner. Needs new carpeting. It is a beautiful red color. Tge only thing I know it needs is probably a 2nd gear synchro. It grinds a bit when shifting into second once it is warmed up. This car is in the Philadelphia suburbs. I like the car but the house needs some major things done and I have some other debts I would like to get rid of. I am asking 30,000 which I believe is reasonable. And less than I paid about a year and a half ago.
I will answer any questions about the car. I have a few pics of it when I first bought it (digital pics). All others are normal prints.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by tradde:
From what I see on here and the cars for sale I can see I won't get 28,000. Now asking 25,000. That is my absolute rock bottom price, and I hate to sell it for that.
Write to me at "tradde@excite.com". Thank you.

I`m interested. What state are you in?
Link copied to your clipboard.