Skip to main content

I WANT IT TO GO TO A GOOD HOME. 10607 MILES AND ONE OWNER UNTIL 10/08. I HAVE ALL DEALER DOCUMENTS. Approx $17000 just spent to update. This included stainless gas tank,radiator,cooling tubes,full clutch kit, engine removed and cleaned along with detailing of engine compartment. Distributor updated but every effort was made to keep the car stock.Rides on new BF Goodrich tires but I have the original Arrivas too. Still has the original inspection sticker. The body has 3 small nicks from being in storage CALL FOR FURTHER DETAILS. 908 914-6254 AND PLEASE ***NO BROKERS OR LISTING AGENTS*** Priced at $52,900
MORE PICTURES BELOW 6/10 SOLD **SOLD**SOLD

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 100_1621_(Small)
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Perhaps I should have priced it higher but I will say this, the price is firm. Its not a big deal for me to keep it. I have seen cars priced at $60K and they dont seem to sell, and I've also seen some fine examples sell for $47K. I'll probably bump it up in the spring,... if I still have it.
quote:
Originally posted by A Hudson:
Good going. Glad somebody sold SOMETHING in this economy! Rare, valuable, pure stuff still is, and will be. Hope the new owner joins PI.

I had a hand full of people come look at it and EVERYONE loved it. Some were more serious than others and I entertained a few offers. The right buyer then flew in and bought it on the spot. Best of luck to him.
Link copied to your clipboard.