Skip to main content

well I took this car on a trade intending to drive it but i recieved my acceptance letter to fsu. i am going to be leaving for school so i need to sell it and get something cheaper i can drive up there and use the rest of the money for tuition and books so here it is. 1974 Pantera with 80,000 miles. custom leather interior, hall street brute, built in radar detector with sensor in the rear and front, custom gill slits in the front fenders, delta wing, alpine radio, vdo gauges, complete a/c system upgrade, cooling fan upgrade, and custom rims with new tires on them. make an offer

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by v8capri:
There looks to be some white stripes on the front hood near the vents, and some pics it is gone, what are they ?

It looks to me like the paint i so glossy it picks up all sorts of reflections. My car is kinda that way too and it makes it difficult to photograph. It looks nice in person, but in photos you get like a mirror effect.
Oh I must also publicly thank Joules 5, Cowboy from hell, and all the other forum members, for all your help and assistance.
Oh and Corvette 34654 as well, as this is a seamless overseas transaction.
I know some people frown on overseas transactions. It is a pity, as there are so many other countries out there all with cash ready to spend !
finally i will be able to have a signature and an avatar !
Again thank you ALL for your assistance Smiler
Link copied to your clipboard.