1982 Longchamp Spyder
Hi all, I am selling my car which I have owned since 2000. This is an immaculate example of a rare 1982 Spyder. The car has been well maintained and drives & looks superb. Advertising it here first before advertising locally.
- Right Hand Drive, Australian delivered 1982 Longchamp Spyder.
- Stunning Tour De France Blu metallic with Cream leather interior. No rust, paint and interior is excellent.
- Mildly worked Cleveland 351 with considerable power. Port and polished heads, stainless steel valves, roller rockers, Edelbrock manifold, Holley 770 street avenger, Aluminium radiator, electronic ignition, power top, power steer, air-con works.
- Custom headers, stainless steel exhaust.
- 4.11 diff ratio
- Body molded GTS flares.
- 17 inch wheels with 255/40 front and 285/40 rear tyres.
- This car is in excellent condition.
$50,000 Australian Dollars ONO. Can help with shipping if needed.
More photos in the “Specific car Forum”.
Car can also be viewed on Youtube …. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_ZJlP8e9jc
I can be contacted on email@example.com or at work firstname.lastname@example.org