Skip to main content

Hey guys, here is your chance to get a deal on 2 Pantera's. They are both pre-L 1972's. Car #1 is an original car except for delta wing, racing harnesses, K&N air filter,and Guards red paint. This car was restored this summer. It was stripped to the bare metal, and any rust was cut out and replaced with metal. The engine is 351 cleveland. It is basically stock. The original short block also goes with this car.The price of this car is $26,000. Car #2 is a half finished project. It is structurally sound. The frame from the fire wall to the rear including the inner tubs have been replaced.It has had the engine reworked with new parts. This car has all the parts to complete. It needs the body stripped, rocker panels(I have them), radiator support (I have it). I am asking $14,000 for this car. Both cars can be bought for $38,000. I can send pictures and I strongly encourage you to come and look or send someone, because I'm not good at describing the good or the bad. If you don't get a responce from e-mails, feel free to call. 865-995-3366 Eastern time I am located in East Tennessee.
Thanks,
Mike McMillan
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Link copied to your clipboard.