Skip to main content

Well, I'm at it again. Similar to "Pantera Day" I organized on March 5, 2011 where 46 Panteras filled the corral, I organized a combined car show, road trip and lunch event beginning at the venerable Irvine Cars & Coffee. This one is a combined car event with the theme "Two-Seaters Powered by Ford." This will include Ford GT/GT40, Shelby Cobra (FFR), Daytona, '55-57 T-Bird, and of course Panteras.

The sign-up for non-Pantera cars has been going slowly, but I do have a few. So, it's time to spread the word to the Pantera community. Here are the details...

What: "2-Seaters Powered by Ford" Cars & Coffee meet + road trip + lunch
When: Saturday, March 3, 2012
Where: Cars & Coffee, Irvine
Time: 6-7:00 am for the show; 9:30 am for the road trip, 11:15 am for lunch
Who: Pantera, Ford GT/GT40, Daytona, Shelby Cobra, and ’55-57 Thunderbird cars
Why: Fun, socializing, and driving our awesome cars!

Car Show
• Arrive between 6-7:00 am (ideal time is at or before 6:30 am)
• We will occupy the corral area (immediately to the right upon entering the show lot driveway)
• 7905 Gateway Blvd., Irvine (next to Mazda building)

Road Trip
• Departs C&C corral lot by 9:30 am
• 56-mile route to include Santiago Canyon Road, Live Oak Canyon Road, a visit to Oakley’s Headquarters, and 133 to Laguna Beach
• If you don’t have a qualifying car but still want to join the road trip, you are more than welcome but will follow from the rear of the caravan

Lunch
• Pacific Whey Café
• 7962 East Pacific Coast Highway, Newport Beach (Crystal Cove Promenade shopping center)
• Expected arrival approx. 11:15 am

You are welcome to participate in the car show, road trip, lunch or any of the three! Please contact me if you plan to come and to get on the reserve list if planning on participating in the car show. See you there!

Steve VamVaketis
vamvaketis@gmail.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

UPDATE: As of February 17, I have 28+ Panteras, Ford GT/GT40, Cobra, T-Bird, Tiger owners who will be participating in the car show including one Mangusta. Spaces are still available. Please contact me to reserve yours.

March 3rd is the last Saturday before daylight saving time begins. The weather forecast looks great so far. Don't miss out on what should be a fun morning.
Link copied to your clipboard.