Skip to main content

Hi I am responsible for the 2" quad head lite set-up on my 1972 Pantera, their seems to have been some questions about their operation and effectiveness, they work better than the stock lights, but I am currently running 100 watt single motorcycle lights in the same space and the same height about 3", I only drive my car at night when I am on the way home from a long cruse ( winter) and it gets dark before I can get back. I also run 4 2" one amber one clear lights in the front spoiler / splitter, this additional lighting is very helpful.I am in the process of changing over to L.E.D. and will post an article when I do.I am new to the forum and will post current pictures of my car soon.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Chris, I'm also a newbe and located in Santa Barbara. We have a Cars & Coffee in Montecito on Sundays 8-10 on Coast Village Rd. I am interested in participating in tours/shows.

Returned last night after three days at Thunder Hill where I used my car as the pace for the CSRG vintage sports car races. First time on the track with this car('71 #2098) and learned a lot about the handling at speed. FUN!

Let's get together George
quote:
I am in the process of changing over to L.E.D. and will post an article when I do

Chris, any update on the LED headlights? Also, I'd be interested in any details on your "2" quad head light set-up" would be welcome. For starters, what modules did you use? I see that Hella has some 60mm modules that can be had for a reasonable price.
Link copied to your clipboard.