Skip to main content

THPNMR02601, a 1972 pre-L has undergone extensive restoration but is not complete yet. It is currently a rolling chassis with the steering, windshield, windows, window motors, headlight motor, suspension and brakes, wiring harness, and heater/cooling core still installed. The rest of the car has already been disassembled, pending final restoration. The car is essentially complete. There are also many new parts and Hall accessories. It has 44,000 documented miles and still has the original Arrivas in front!

There is rust in various areas, but structurally, the undercarriage, bulk head and engine bay have already been restored. The rocker panels are new.

There was a small engine fire years ago, which stripped some paint off the roof and rear deck and shattered the rear glass. The engine is original and has recently been completely restored with thousands of dollars worth of new upgrades; TRW rings, Compcam 519 lift cam, Holley fuel and oil pumps, MSD distributor, Magnaflux heads and rods, water pump, intake and headers among others. It looks great!

The interior upholstery is in great shape, just a small tear on one of the seats. The fire did not cause any damage to the interior.

Other items worth noting: Hall Big Bore exhaust, 750 CFM Holley carburetor, all gauges.

Also, a number of other components have also been restored:
• Gas tank
• Engine cover side wings
• Half shafts

A ton of new parts, among them:
• Clutch and slave cylinder
• Coolant water pipes
• Flywheel
• Rear glass
• Headers
• Engine mounts
• Ignition coil
• Rear condensing unit grille
• Many other small parts and accessories

Items inlcuded but not shown:
- radiator
- condenser
- front and top engine covers
- some carpetting
- hardware
- new coolant pipes
- seat belts
- hand brake components
- alternator
- starter
- rear view mirror
- dryer
- headlight bulbs
- rear console
- decklid struts

I am located in Indianapolis, Indiana. It will be listed on eBay in a few weeks but wanted to give you guys a first look. I am asking $18,000. Feel free to email, PM or call me.

-William Suarez
duz185@ori.net
cell-317-529-1842

Link to previous thread:

http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2250045562/m/7230092065

Attachments

Images (25)
  • DSC_0011
  • DSC_0028
  • IMG_0817
  • IMG_0854
  • IMG_0892
  • IMG_0007b
  • IMG_0005b
  • IMG_0873
  • IMG_0874
  • IMG_0885
  • IMG_0784
  • IMG_0799
  • IMG_0786
  • IMG_0940
  • DSC_0018
  • DSC_0020
  • IMG_0915
  • IMG_0924
  • IMG_0920
  • IMG_0902
  • IMG_0901
  • IMG_0867
  • DSC_0013b
  • IMG_0954
  • IMG_0966
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hey Will,

Good luck with the sale of your Pantera, I hope you do well. Sorry I didn't get back to you when you were here on the Island visiting your family. I wound up staying in PA overnight for my nephew's 18th birthday and didn't get back until late the next night. I did want to take my Pantera for a ride and get together. I've been going like mad since then, and with only 3 weeks left before the kids start school, I'm trying to pack in as much as possible for them. I guess I'll have to pack a bag and take a drive out to Indiana!

Michael
Thanks Michael! Its good to hear from you. BTW, the car is under my wife's eBay account, she's the eBay pro, not me. I'm not "sunshine" anything :-). Alot of interest and we're getting tons of questions and calls - at least 5 a day! Its pretty exciting, we're having a great time with it. Glad it finally took off!

Sorry we never got together too. We will definitely be back to the east coast within the next two years or so. I'll let you know. We'd love for you to come out to Indy some time.

-William
SOLD!

Looks like its going overseas. It was on eBay and we were getting calls from all over the world. It was like the Olympics - between Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Australia and Canada. We ended the listing early when we got the deposit for an offer we were happy with.

Unfortunately, the American dollar can't compete much anymore.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.