Skip to main content

A local freelance photographer, Dave Lindsay, captured my 2811 on 1-7-2012 at the world famous Cars & Coffee. These mild winter months are drawing turn away crowds every Saturday.

The guy on the left is Jerry from P.I Motorsport who was there on a motorcycle. Yours truly is on the right in the khaki ball cap.
http://public.fotki.com/wackyd...-07-12-cars--coffee/

Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Nice photos dude! Long time no see. You inspire me to do some more C&C. Last weekend went to the Grand National Roadster show, where my legs are still trying to recover, and today had to take my MBZ in for plugs ($21 per plug X 24 plugs, and 5 hours labor Eeker). So maybe next weekend back to C&C. I heard a group of something ripping by my house this morning around 6:30, sounded like a bunch of Lamboners on the way to C&C. Made me sweat more than my mistress.
Last edited by does200
quote:
Originally posted by No Quarter:
Dave, your execution of the yellow and black concept is just great. Simply beautiful.

After having looked at the pictures for some time, I got an idea (yes, really). Your trim is black, mine is polished. Your door handles are polished, mine are black. Wanna swap? If interested, let's do close up pictures?

Thanks, and thanks for the swap offer, but I will keep my door handles for now. Besides, the right handle tub is cracked and probably should replace that outright.
quote:
Originally posted by Tom@Seal Beach:
Dave since you are local to me....where did you get your stainless trim pieces coated/painted black? I agree the car looks great. Makes me think about painting my car yellow.

The paint work was already done when I bought the car, but if I need any powder coating done, I take it to Primo Powder coating on Gothard, just south of Slater.
quote:
Originally posted by petepantera:
.. i really like the color, could you tell me the paint code please
i am restoring a 1973 pantera L in sweden, and thinking of that yellow paint you have
send me your e mail and you will get some pics of my restoration

Thanks. The paint is a Ferrari color called Giallo Modena. It gets a lot of favorable comments.

Why not start a gallery in the photo section and share your pictures with us all!
Link copied to your clipboard.