Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Pretty remarkable pricing given the dollars spent getting the car reliable for a 24 year ownership.

The mileage concerns are there of course, but I'd wager an Autolite 4300 that half the "25k mile" cars out there are closer to 50... maybe more.

Get more info on the 'blistered paint' and go from there. A really nice looking car, rare color, great wheels (my opinion) and good long term ownership add up to a buy at or north of $35grand.

Opinion only, but I think it's a pretty hot choice!
quote:
Originally posted by OnTheJuice:
If all goes well, by the end of today I will be the new owner of 6641. Dennis Boyer has been a great person to deal with. This will end my nine month search for the perfect car for me.

If you buy it, will you PLEASE change your Avatar?

I realize that's the quintessential "I-can't-find-a-Pantera-that-suits-me-so-I-may-as-well-appear-homeless-and-drunk" look, but please, put that Grabber Blue ride up high and proud! (Part of the reason you got so much encouragement here!)

Have fun, my man. TELL US THE WHOLE STORY when you get it - we REALLY don't like begging for details... or photos!
quote:
The white Pantera owners already are pretty disruptive.

You are all in for trouble if the Ferrari Red Panteras ever organize.... Wink

Personally I think we should kidnap and repaint all the red cars. Red is THE typical sports car color, and our dearly beloved Panteras are far from being typical sports cars. To paint them as such should be labeled a crime.

Just my humble opinion... Big Grin

Larry

As for the CORRECT color, hasn't anyone noticed that the 2002 factory future Pantera AND the recent 2007 renderings from Stephan in Germany both colored their concepts......silver?? party
OK, which one of you Blue guys let the cat out of the bag, they know about the secret club,,,

quote:
Originally posted by PanteraDoug:
You guys aren't going to organize into a Grabber Blue Pantera secret organization are you?

Well Juice, we can not stand it, how did it turn out for you, are you a member of the Secret Grabber Club... AKA The SGC
quote:
Originally posted by PanteraDoug:
You guys aren't going to organize into a Grabber Blue Pantera secret organization are you?

Blue is the new white! Big Grin Let's just hope for your sake that George doesn't notice!

And, for the record, I'm with Larry. No F-car red. Deep red (Mike Dailey's car), orange etc. OK, but all Rosso reds should be repainted white (or blue)! Big Grin
Note: Unfortunately now to Paint a car Grabber Blue you must obtain a "permit" from the newly formed Secret Grabber Club (SGC). SGC can not just have anyone running around with a blue Pantera; Members of SGC consider it to be a privilege, please expedite your permit paper work as space is limited. The SGC thanks you for your cooperation.

party
Oh-so-blue, my man! I'm so excited I've already signed the car up for a car show and I don't even have it yet! How's that for enthusiasm? I've wanted---needed---a pantera ever since my father showed me one at the Lincoln Mercury dealer in 1972. I may end up divorced over it, but the money has exchanged hands. There is no turning back! My kids will inherit this car!

P.S. -- will change avatar. Nobody seems to like uncle Nick.
Take her out to dinner and tell how much you love her and your new Pantera. Explain how your life was complete, but now (with Pantera) it is a Dream come true,, you know "Hot girl / Fast cars"........ Oh, and let me know how it works out, thinking of using that line to buy my 2nd Pantera Big Grin

[QUOTE]Originally posted by OnTheJuice:
I may end up divorced over it, but the money has exchanged hands. There is no turning back!
quote:
Oh-so-blue, my man! I'm so excited I've already signed the car up for a car show and I don't even have it yet! How's that for enthusiasm? I've wanted---needed---a pantera ever since my father showed me one at the Lincoln Mercury dealer in 1972. I may end up divorced over it, but the money has exchanged hands. There is no turning back! My kids will inherit this car!

P.S. -- will change avatar. Nobody seems to like uncle Nick.

Hey Uncle Nick! What happened with the car? Did you get it... still happening... PPI came back negative? Just checking in on you, let us know.
Sorry, been out in LA. Was hoping to connect with Does 200 while there but Kids said, NO! You're going to Disneyland Dad!! Oh well.

Yeah, I bought the car but I'm having a heck of a time getting it home to Colorado. Had even registered for a car show, but now I'm going to be a no-show. These trucking companies don't seem to have any trucks in/around PA! It's very frustrating.
quote:
Sorry, been out in LA. Was hoping to connect with Does 200 while there but Kids said, NO! You're going to Disneyland Dad!! Oh well.

Yeah, I bought the car but I'm having a heck of a time getting it home to Colorado. Had even registered for a car show, but now I'm going to be a no-show. These trucking companies don't seem to have any trucks in/around PA! It's very frustrating.

i have been using Demoise trucking, they did a great job shipping my Pantera from California to Georgia in 7 days for $1500.00

http://www.demoise.com/
Link copied to your clipboard.