Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm told that the aqua green was, while far from being a common color, was at least not all that unusual for the original cars. Most have now been repainted other colors, whether that is good or not I'm not debating.

As far as the '71 GT5, they are missing the word "GT5 replica" or "conversion". I've never seen the car - it is supposed to live in Sweden?
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie McCall:
As far as the '71 GT5, they are missing the word "GT5 replica" or "conversion". I've never seen the car - it is supposed to live in Sweden?

I guess so... I asked for some more info and pics btw (just for knowing more about it - I'm happy with my current cat).
Hello Gentlemen, my name is Urbain 55 years retired and living in Belgium I had some Pantera lookalikes in the past( TR7 and an Alpine A310 ) I am going for the real deal this time. I am going to look at the Swedisch Pantera on thursday,I now it is short notice but can someone give me his opinion on the car . WHat do you guys think about the price setting (44000 pounds) compared to the car and the specs. THanks very mutch, Urbain
Link copied to your clipboard.