Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Cyboman:
There's a HUGE vat of Corona Beer somewhere that this car should be sitting at the bottom of!

Michael

Wow! I dunno man, that car is pretty awesome. Hats off to that guy. I would have maybe gone with black wheels instead of the gold ones. I understand the factory wheels were gold, but if you're gonna go lime green... Glad to see someone had the balls to do it. Heh
Chris,

Awesome job! I was reading those posts and by page three I was saying to myself "man, if he puts Group4 fenders on that car, I'm gonna have to go down there and take it from him". It is getting pretty close to being my perfect alter-ego Super-Pantera.

As far as color choice goes, the orange does look pretty hot, but for a car that REALLY stands apart, the lime would be awesome as well (and unique). Just so you can get an idea of what direction might work, here are a few options. Personally, I would seriously consider Lambo lime.

Great work and posts. Thanks!

Mark

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Option1
Yeah I am still sold on Lambo pearl lime or pearl orange too. Our cars need to stand out, they just are not loud enough to get attention! Razzer

Here is a photo of that orange car I was talking about, I believe somewhere here in southern CA I believe it was on rides domain or somethikng like that with a few more photos.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Image2
Chris, maybe when you're finished we can work out a trade. Wink

The emblem on the orange car doesn't look like a sticker close-up, but I have no idea where it came from. I know that some guys (David B on his GT5) have used the front grille emblem on the fenders and it looks great. Smaller, but better proportioned than the one on the orange car, IMHO.

Mark

Attachments

Images (1)
  • MC1_4983
Link copied to your clipboard.