Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Mark M:
Thats funny I was driving by PIM Thursday and was looking to see if your car was back from paint. Didn't see yours but there was another group 4 project. Looks great!

You must have just missed it. Came back Thursday evening.

Yeah there are a couple Grp4 cars being built there at the moment. A red one which PI is buiding to sell, I believe. And a black one that was started right after mine. Very fun to check in on the progress every now and then and see what other people are doing.
Now that the body has been painted, reassembly begins. We still have a bit of paintwork to do (hood, decklid, wheel touchups). I also have some other goodies like the new Wilwood brakes to put on as well, and carbon fiber side mirrors. In these pics, the windshield is back in, headlights, side markers, tail lights and exhaust. The side markers are some Ferrari lights that I found on ebay. They fit nearly flush on the body. Gonna look real nice and keep me safer at night. The tail lights are tinted Carello clear lenses with LED's for colored lighting.

Last edited by macman
Looking exceptionally nice and the color really pops and the black trim, wheel centers compliment it very well.

I see you removed the roof line drip gutter, which also adds to the modern look. I'm thinking about this on #7024. I assume it is just a case of grind it off and weld the seam?

Julian
Link copied to your clipboard.