Skip to main content

Hi everyone., I have a very nice '72 For Sale in great condition. No rust. Has been repainted a few years ago. Rare color- Comp. Orange. Paint is very nice. This car only has 14K miles and was Ford's track test car. I still have a copy of the original title with Ford Motor Company on it. I am the only person that has been on the title other than Ford. I have slightly modified the motor with upgrades including: Aluminum Edlebrok performer intake, Edlebrock carb, fuel pressure regulator, new headers, new rebuilt heads, Mallory Pointless Distributor. Engine bay has been detailed and stripped of the undercoating and painted semi-gloss black. New exhaust system and tires (original Campys). This car runs great and looks beautiful. other than the motor it is stock. If anything is needed on the car it would be in the braking department. Probably needs rotors turned and new brake shoes. Interior is perfect except the carpet is a little worn. This is a great opportunity to own a very nice Pantera used by Ford. If you need some photos or more information please e-mail me @ gramsey@weisscomm.com. Asking price is $29,900.00 and worth every penny of it.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Link copied to your clipboard.