Skip to main content

I am considering selling my 72 pantera GT5 ser # THPNMY04680. It is white with GT5 flairs(fiberglass), deep chin and Delta wing. It has 50,000 miles on the clock. 550 HP Kuntz stroker, B&G Holley Carb. Dinoed together, approx 5000 miles on engine, new centerforce clutch, SS long throw slave, safety wired ring and painted ZF.These were done March 02. Numerous $$$ upgrades include, Hall aluminum radiator with dual sucker fans(runs cool), Silicone hoses, Big Bore ceramic headers, PI SS mufflers, 345-45-ZR15 yokohama rears on 14' wide(rare) group 4 campagnolo, 285-40-ZR15 yokohama fronts on 10" wide rims, New reworked all steel fuel lines 3/8" and new steel fuel tank, upgraded superstopper brakes with SS lines, Full Woodhouse sway bars, camber locks, The a/c system is upgraded to rotary but not charged up, Power windows, Interior is very nicely redone in black with cloth seat inserts. This car is very sharp and clean, very fast and smooth considering the cam in it. I have 2 kids now in college and you know the rest. I think $42,000 is a very reasonable figure.It has about $85,000 invested over me and the last owner. To view a picture of this car (looks MUCH better in person) go to: http://www.members.aol.com/panteradj/pantera.jpg If you have any questions E-MAIL at panteradj@aol.com or call 217-344-0409 CDT
(ILLINOIS)
Original Post
Link copied to your clipboard.