Skip to main content

I have posted my Pantera for sale on Chuck Meltons Registry Site. Simply the best available at a reasonable price. Its everything you want , unmodified original with safety upgrades to cooling and electrical recently done. No rust , no stories , just the finest available. More details and pictures on Chuck's Site. Please contact me with questions or inspection. Mike Hartman partsman912@ol.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Good idea. I'm a 50 year old car guy . I've done 25 restorations and counting , mostly Porsche's. The Pantera was my first Italian Car. I'm still trying to understand the Detomaso community as compared to my other club experiences,no criticism just different.

I,m asking $49K - Based on recent auction results and other cars I've seen. I haven't seen one that compares in my 5 years of ownership. I would even go as far to say I'm not asking enough. When I see what people pay for projects ,its amazing.

I'll upload pictures and details this weekend. Mike partsman912@aol.com
quote:
Originally posted by partsman912:
Hi Ron , I'm not far from you at all. Northern Baltimore County in White Hall 21161.

Very cool! It's hard to believe that there are so many Panteras in the area. I have many Panteras that I look after for customers as well as my personal car. I have a good friend who may be interested in the car .
Can we set up a time that I could view the car?

Thanks,
Ron
quote:
Originally posted by partsman912:

... I tried to upload pictures but they are too big ... How do I fix this ...

run them through a photo editor, squeeze the horizontal size down to 800 pixels then "save as" a new jpeg file. The bytes of the edited picture file will be much smaller. This will preserve your original picture file too. Now you can upload the edited pictures, but only 1 picture per post.

Or upload them to a free image storage site like PhotoBucket. Set the up-loading parameters to re-size the pictures to 800 pixels width as you upload them. afterwards you can copy & paste the image url's into the body of the text of your post, as many images per post as you want.

-G
Link copied to your clipboard.