Skip to main content

#3939. Marti Report indicates all correct numbers. Series II transaxle. I bought from third owner a year ago in Southern California. Sold new in SoCal and always lived there. I believe the car to be rust free after thorough underside inspection on lift. Car is very presentable throughout. Not concours condition but perfectly fine for show and shine car shows and general pleasure. Factory red, original black interior. 49,500 miles. Car is very original with a few mechanical exceptions. I have receipts for cam, closed chamber heads, Edlebrock intake, & Holley carb. Compression requires car to run on 110 race fuel. Would require installing original heads to run on pump fuel. I have original parts: heads, intake, totally restored original carburetor, original air cleaner & restored original steering wheel. The car drives amazingly tight and the horse power is estimated be between 400-450. Wilkinson 17” & 18” wheels on car; also comes with original Campy's. Headlamp motors and assemblies were replaced and rebuilt by Wilkinson and work perfectly. Window motors and assemblies were replaced and rebuilt by Wilkinson and work perfectly. Brand new Fluidyne radiator with lay down kit and sucker fans purchased from Wilkinson keep car running cool. Brand new clutch assy., fly wheel, dual disc all from McCleod purchased through Wilkinson. I own concours condition Shelby's and bought this car because of its originality, being rust free, correct numbers and because it’s an all around well preserved car with excellent collector potential. I’m in the process of purchasing a Ford GT next week and if I can get $55K for my Pantera by the end of next week to put towards the GT purchase I will sell. If the car does not sell prior to completing purchase on Ford GT, I reserve the right to sell the Pantera. Please email for pictures and further questions. I can email pictures of car, numbers verification and Marti Report. Car is located in Fresno. Jeff 559-307-5878
Original Post
Link copied to your clipboard.