Skip to main content

I'm selling a '72 pantera, I've replaced a number of things that have helped make it very reliable. New intake, holley 750 carburator, 17 by 10" wheels, new tires, headers, stainless cooling lines with new gates hoses,new hood vents, front spoiler. The car is rust free and in decent condition, there is a dent on the left rear 1/4 panel about 3.5 inches in diameter. I'm selling due to lack of interest. email me, Ishmena@qwest.net or 505-471-9037
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by miyy4u:
Had a gentelman in Sante Fe look at car for me. said engine ok but some body work needed along w/ paint, would cost many $K to get into decent condition

You know....that does sound like a $22,500 car to me. If you want something nicer you'll have to pay the piper!

Bob Eaton
I agree with Bob Eaton. If you want a show car you pay 45-60 thosand dollars, and then feel guilty everytime you drive it. I bought mine for 22,500 and have spend almost two years and many thousand dollars in bring it up to an "8". But I did it myself and that is a critical part of bonding with a car, especially a Pantera.. I have a 91 ZR1 Corvette that I would rate a 9+ and I love the car; however I purchased it from a collector But my Pantera will never be sold or traded because it is my creation!
Is this car still available? If so, can you send pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by max:
I'm selling a '72 pantera, I've replaced a number of things that have helped make it very reliable. New intake, holley 750 carburator, 17 by 10" wheels, new tires, headers, stainless cooling lines with new gates hoses,new hood vents, front spoiler. The car is rust free and in decent condition, there is a dent on the left rear 1/4 panel about 3.5 inches in diameter. I'm selling due to lack of interest. email me, Ishmena@qwest.net or 505-471-9037
Link copied to your clipboard.