Skip to main content

Keith,

Glad to hear you've found your Shelby.

If you have problems with storage, I could always store it for you out here in Blue Mounds. Big Grin I promise not to put too many miles on it...

It'd be right next to that 350SBC CJ-5 you sold me the carb for, a few years back!

I've been silently watching this thread, wishing you luck on the sale, but partially hoping your car stays in the neighborhood.

Cheers,
Paul Underwood
quote:
Originally posted by MarsRed:
Keith,

Glad to hear you've found your Shelby.

If you have problems with storage, I could always store it for you out here in Blue Mounds. Big Grin I promise not to put too many miles on it...

It'd be right next to that 350SBC CJ-5 you sold me the carb for, a few years back!

I've been silently watching this thread, wishing you luck on the sale, but partially hoping your car stays in the neighborhood.

Cheers,
Paul Underwood

Hey Paul, nice to hear from you again. Cool your still getting your Pantera fix by reading the forum here. Looks like I might need to in the future also. Thanks for the storage offer. I'm hoping I can figure something out. I think there were two open bays at the shop when I left for Mertyle Beach. Probably slide the Shelby in one for now but I'll keep you in mind my friend. It's looking like the Pantera might go far away. I'll have more info the middle of next week I think and update the thread when I can

Keith.
quote:
Originally posted by kghills: I see your in Iowa. Not that far from me in Southern WI. Are you familiar with Cory at Collectors Choice? He always used to have a lot of Panteras and GT40s around his shop years ago. Now he seems to have mainly Vipers through.

I’ve heard of Cory (and all good) but don’t know him. I do take in Southern Wisconsin occasionally, especially in the Fall….beautiful drive. I have some family near Racine and some years ago when I was looking for my Pantera I stopped by George Stauffer’s place a couple times in Paul’s neck of the woods in Blue Mounds.

quote:
....I'm in Myrtle Beach at the moment picking up a highly modified GT500.

Great car. I have several friends with them. Congrats on the purchase.

Take care,
Kelly
For some reason people want to wait until after an auction to contact me. Wouldn't you think they would do that before the auction ends and then bid? I really have no interest in orchestrating some sort of over the phone bidding war, that's sort of the purpose of Ebay isn't it?. Here is a link to a Photobucket Folder with over 100 pictures that should help those interested in my Pantera. Maybe with pictures and a video another auction will get some bids and the winning bidder will be able to complete the transaction. Pictures galore of my Pantera

And a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XoH1OW-mNk

Enjoy, Keith.
Last edited by kghills
quote:
....I'm in Myrtle Beach at the moment picking up a highly modified GT500.

Great car. I have several friends with them. Congrats on the purchase.

Take care,
Kelly

Thanks Kelly, I see you have a SPF GT40 also. It was always my intention to replace the Pantera with one some day. Well not that you can replace a Pantera but.... The new ride
MMS 5.8 Pro Mod sleeved aluminum dry sump block, Whipple supercharger, billet elliptical throttle body, ID1000 injectors, CAI, Nitrous Express wet plate system with purge through the drivers side Cobra's mouth, Snow Performance stage 3 methanol injection, Stainless Works long tube headers into 3" exhaust system with X pipe. Steel flywheel and scattershield, tripple disc clutch and Tranzilla Tremec 6 spd with slip yoke and steel drive shaft. Moser 33 spline axles, wattslink suspension, Willwood brakes, hats and rotors, upgraded coolers with stainless tanks all in a 2013 GT500 with every available option including one of 71 gray cars with the glass roof option. 845.8hp at the rear wheel on a 93 octane tune with no meth or NOS.

Pantera on Ebay hopefully for the last time
quote:
Originally posted by tcbquattroporte:
I have a 1997 Ferrari F355 Berlinetta, black/tan, beautiful car in great condition. Might be interested in a trade. Write me back at berrytc@gmail.com, or call me at 575-616-9610 and we can talk.

That would be a trade I would consider if I had not delivered the car to it's new owner a week ago today. Thank you for the offer though, beautiful Ferrari.

I was able to purchase a Fully modded 2013 GT500 with all options including a glass roof. I am very happy with it so far. For me I was very ready to move the Pantera to a new home.

Keith.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.