Skip to main content

I am just the messenger here. A friend has decided to sell his father-in-law’s 72 pre L #4379. It was purchased in January of 1988.
He writes “I know the car has been in a collection for 18 years or so, always stored inside in a climate controlled show room. As far as I know this is an unmolested car other than the wheels, stock tire size, stripes on the sides and the bumpers. It gets started once every 4-6 weeks and driven a couple times a year. It can be seen by appointment in Covina. This is pretty much a very stock car down to the intake, air cleaner and cover in the back. Other than the bumpers the body is stock.”
He tells me that the stripes on the side give the illusion of a vent but it is not. He is asking $38,000. For further information or to make an appointment contact Paul Brown. tigerrace1@yahoo.com or 626 967 6796.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • P8130046
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

...I took the rubber '74 front bumper off years ago. I run No front bumper. The Rear I kept and had it show chromed. Only because the way crazy people drive around here; I have a great fear of being 'RearEnded'. And that hunk of steel is better than haveing nothing...
quote:
Originally posted by MARLIN JACK:
...I took the rubber '74 front bumper off years ago. I run No front bumper. The Rear I kept and had it show chromed. Only because the way crazy people drive around here; I have a great fear of being 'RearEnded'. And that hunk of steel is better than haveing nothing...

Marlin you just gave me a great idea. Have you ever heard of reactive armour?????
Link copied to your clipboard.