Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Quickitty,

I would say keep the one that you want and sell the other one -- and sell the Series III E-Type and go out and buy a 1970 Challenger 340 Shaker hood 4 speed convertible..... The E-Type can only hold two people, and it is only a 5.3L V-12 anyway -- and being a 74 it has the ungainly front & rear over riders mounted on the bumpers. Anyway, if you really like the Jag I do get it, I just would have trouble bringing it back to a stock motor as I know the trouble with them, and the limited power that they can produce in stock form. That's why I said go out and get a 70 Challenger convertible. You should be able to get a numbers matching car for around $80,000 -- and these will go up in value more than the Jag, IMHO.

Anyway, whatever you do -- have fun and enjoy.

Mark
Wow, I had no idea you had such a thing previous. Well, I guess you know all about it. Seems like a lot of Pantera owners have at one time or another been addicted to the Mopar muscle thing.

Best of luck with the Jag -- and I hope that you keep the Pantera that you want and get what you would like for the other.

Later,

Mark
Link copied to your clipboard.