Skip to main content

There is an early red'73 Pantera L for sale at Memory Lane Motors in Tukwila, Washington.
According to the owner, the car was completely restored by Hall Pantera some years back. It has had some modifications. The asking price is $28,900. Any one interested can visit their web site at www.memorylanemotors.net or phone 206-575-1258.
Original Post
I checked this car out on Friday. From my novice position: Nice, fresh paint, no outside evidence of rust in rockers, shock towers, valence (is very straight), door sils or rear corners. Zf has been rebuilt (safety wired, don't know), engine is set up for nitrus, no bottle currently onboard. Interior is very clean with the GT5-S wrinkle seats. Suspension has all new bushings and is powder coated, brakes have been upgraded. Jim, the detailer at Memroy Lane Motors, is a Pantera owner himself, and is very enthusiastic about the car. Compare this at $28,900 to the red '72 L on PI Motorsports for sale page for $33. Contact me at mbefthomas@earthlink.net if there is any more info I can get for you.
Link copied to your clipboard.