Skip to main content

Hi guys, took a break from the car this summer,(bought a new BOAT and spent my summer on the GREAT SOUTH BAY!!Smiler.......now im back to work on the car., all front end parts have been media blasted ,cleaned , refinished,...NEW BAER BRAKES/ROTORS/BRAKE LINES,BALL JOINTS,TIE ROD ENDS,BEARINGS/SEALS BUSHINGS,DOUBLE ADJUSTABLE ALUMINUM COIL OVERS,replaced STEERING RACK BUSHINGS and BOOTS,ALUMINUM SWAY BAR BRACKETS and BUSHINGS,ALL NEW HARDWARE UPPER AND LOWER RIGIDITY KIT, ( THANX for the help BOXXBOYS)...all parts from BOB at PRECISION PRO-FORMANCE....just completed stripping , cleaning , painting wheelwells made new splash shields,.....will start to assemble this weekend......i'll post more pics soon........GOOD TO BE BACK!!!.....................DAVE

Attachments

Images (14)
  • 100_0320
  • 100_0309
  • 100_0312
  • 100_0310
  • 100_0311
  • 100_0321
  • 100_0328
  • 100_0327
  • 100_0319
  • 100_0345
  • 100_0347
  • 100_0356
  • 100_0351
  • 100_0352
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

THANX BROOKE,......almost done,still have some odds-n-ends to deal with, emergency hood release cable,bolt down the seats, wheel alignment, attach cowl grills and side gills and a few other little things, but the MAJOR WORK is done!...i'm going to send it back to the paint shop , there are some blemishes that have shown up in the paint that i cant live with!!!....i started her up and pulled out of the garage so i could do a little cleanup and all systems seem to be working GREAT..(they should, EVERYTHING in the car is NEW!Smiler)! i was SOOOOO TEMPTED to take it out on the street to do a TEST RUN , but its not registered OR insured....( but i did SOMEHOW manage to dig a couple of HOLES in my backyard pulling it back into the garage!!Smiler).............IT WONT BE LONG NOW!!!!!Smiler

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.